Summer

26 May 2007

And another one gone...

The Ghost and the Dead Deb Alice Kimberly is finished as of this afternoon. I woke after 6 straight hours after my mid shift and decided to be a bum for a bit and finished the book. It was a good addition to the series.
I started Stolen: Women of the Otherworld Vol 2 Kelley Armstrong. Bitten is the first in the series and was humdinger good. I expect the same from this one. Armstrong is a fine writer.

I am on tape 4 of 8, side 1 The Quilter's Legacy Jennifer Chiaverini. Such a good story. I look forward to my commutes with this one.

I hope to finish my purse book Through the Grinder Cleo Coyle tonight on shift. It's quiet, except for the TV is tuned to some kind of VH1 Tribute to the Hair Bands....

Only a few more days until the two challenges I joined begin. Looking forward to that.

No comments: