Summer

29 November 2010

Books in the House Monday - 29 Nov 2010

From the fab Jenna (Imzadidragonfly):
AN ARTIFICIAL NIGHT: October Daye #3 - Seanan McGuire, UF
A CUP OF NORMAL - Devon Monk, signed
MAGIC AT THE GATE: Allie Beckstrom #5 - Devon Monk, signed
THE TROUBLE WITH HEROES - anthology
and gorgeous and yummy birthday pretties!!

From Kris of the Cozy Challenge, a gorgeous handcrafted bookmark

LaurieLee on WW GDT/BTO:
THE LOST SUMMER OF LOUISA MAY ALCOTT - Kelly O'Connell McNees

Dad brought some nifty mysteries:
VANISHED - Joseph Finder
PANDORA'S CURSE - Jack DuBrul
THE DEVIL'S PUNCHBOWL - Greg Iles
THE SILENT HOUR - Michael Koryta
BURN FACTOR - Kyle Mills

3 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

wow, looks like Santa arrived early! I have The Lost Summer of LMA on my shelf but haven't read it yet. I've heard good things about Michael Koryta. Enjoy all the new books, Vickie.

Sherri said...

My hubby loves Jack DuBrul books, I think he has read Pandora's Curse. I'll have to ask him how he liked it.

The Mermaid's Pendant will be going out to you tomorrow!

Vickie said...

Mary: It does look like Christmas doesn't it? Except I don't get to get books for Christmas or at least very often. Everyone thinks I have so many already. No way! = )

Sherri: I apparently have two copies of PANDORA'S CURSE...or I loaned this one to my dad and he brought it back...I will have to sift Mt Git'r'Read and see what's the what.