Summer

08 November 2010

Books in the House - Monday - 8 Nov 2010


MAMA RIDES SHOTGUN: Mace Bauer Mystery #2 - Deborah Sharp, funny cozy mystery
GRAVE WITCH - Kalayna Price, UF
KIDNAP & RANSOM - Michelle Gagnon, suspense
From Mystery Lovers Bookshop (using my giftcard I won thanks to Ellery Adams contest she had on Cozy Chicks blog)
MURDER AT THE PTA - Laura Alden, cozy mystery
MURDER FOR CHRIST'S MASS: Templar Knight Mystery - Maureen Ash, historical mystery
MERRY, MERRY GHOST - Carolyn Hart, paranormal cozy mystery
FUNDRAISING THE DEAD - Sheila Connelly, cozy mystery
DELICIOUS AND SUSPICIOUS: A Memphis BBQ Mystery - Riley Adams, cozy mystery
...and a very sweet freebie from this fab bookshop:
MAMA DOES TIME: A Mace Bauer Mystery - Deborah Sharp

7 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

They all look good but Fundraising the Dead caught my eye :-) Enjoy!

Becky LeJeune said...

I went on a binge this weekend, prompted in part by the release of Michelle Gagnon's latest. It's in the pile now!

Vickie said...

Mary: *grin* Yep, that title grabbed me, too. Can't wait to read it.

Becky: Ahhhh....binge book buying...finest kind...I really like Michelle's writing.

Becky LeJeune said...

Vickie, I do too. You should totally try Ellison. She and Gagnon debuted as part of the same promo with their publisher.

Vickie said...

Becky: I'll give her a try. I trust you and I trust Michelle's writing.

Sherri said...

Vickie, you have a great pile of books there! Some really nice Christmas cozies too!

Vickie said...

Sherri: I couldn't resist the Christmas cozies. I know I probably have some on the stacks, but you know just in case...

*grin*