Summer

06 September 2010

Books in the House Monday - 6 Sep 2010

Some tasty treats arrived last week.....

From Cynthia at High Crimes:
CHOSEN: Anna Strong #6 - Jeanne Stein, UF (one for me & one for Jenna...getting them signed soon)
A LOCAL HABITATION: October Daye #2 - Seanan McGuire, UF
SHADES OF NIGHT - Jackie Kessler & Caitlin Kittredge, UF (can't find a link for this one except as a Kindle...)
NIGHT CHILD: An OSI Novel #1 - Jes Battis, UF

From Mickie:
THE UNFORTUNATE MISS FORTUNES - Jennifer Crusie, Eileen Dryer, Anne Stuart, paranormal mystery

From Mary Ann:
THE GLASS RAINBOW: Dave Robicheaux mystery #18 - James Lee Burke, suspense

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes sounds like a fun read :)

Vickie said...

Mary: I've heard a lot of good things about it. Saw an interview online with all three authors and liked how they got together to write the book.

Unknown said...

I thought of you this morning when I heard about the big fire near Boulder. I take it you are okay?!

Vickie said...

Sarah: Thank you sweetie. I am fine. The smoke has been heavy, but it's dissipating each day.