Summer

13 June 2008

Kung Fu Panda - GO SEE IT!!!



Lady K and I have been looking forward to seeing this for a very long time! And we saw it today at the first showing. We sat at the very top of the theater seating and had the very best time. It is such a funny, warm, funny...oh yeah, I said that....action adventure animated film. Prepare for awesomeness indeed. Jack Black is the perfect voice for Po the Panda, he just made me grin each time he messed up, but I especially loved when he did his very best.
I recognized most of the voices of the characters and all were perfectly cast.
If you love a good make you grin flick, then go see this one!!! It will be added to our DVD collection when it comes out.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Vickie, so glad you and Lady K had a wonderful time at the movie!! It looked like it was going to be a good one when I saw the previews!