Summer

01 May 2011

April 2011 Book Journal



THE ATROCITY ARCHIVES: The Laundry - Charles Stross, sci-fi/fantasy, BOCD, highly excellent


ONE WAS A SOLDIER: Clare Fergussen Mystery - Julia Spencer-Fleming, suspense, ARC/TPB, superb


A DEVIL IN THE DETAILS: Jesse James Dawson #1 - K A Stewart, UF, MPB, highly excellent


TALE OF BRIAR BANK: A Cottage Tale of Beatrix Potter - Susan Wittig Albert, cozy, BOCD, good


THE TALE OF HAWTHORN HOUSE: A Cottage Tale of Beatrix Potter - Susan Wittig Albert, cozy, BOCD, good


URBAN SHAMAN: Walker Papers - C E Murphy, UF, MPB, excellent


WILD INDIGO: Wild Mystery - Sandi Ault, suspense, MPB, good


THE HERETIC: Book One of the Templar Chronicles - Joseph Nassise, UF, e-book from the author, highly outstanding


BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH: Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4 - Rick Riordan, YA fantasy, BOCD, good stuff


HAUNTING JORDAN: Port Chatham Mystery #1 - P J Alderman, paranormal mystery, sooooo good and soooo glad I have the next in the series on the nightstand


ORIGINAL SIN: Sally Sin Adventure - Beth McMullen, funny spy adventure, ARC/TPB from LibraryThing, hellah awesome


Books: 7

Audio: 4

April total: 11

YTD: 44

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

You had a good month!

Aurian said...

Ever since I have seen Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, I have wanted to read the books. Totally forgot about them.

Vickie said...

Mary: Thanks, I finally got in some quality reading time towards the end. Looking forward to more.

Aurian: It's a really good series. I like listening to them and I am a hero to my nephew for diggin' the books like he does.

WonderBunny said...

I loved Haunting Jordan and I too am glad I already have a copy of the next for me to read. Yay!