Summer

05 April 2011

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY: Lucy Valentine #3 - Heather Webber

From the back of the book: Lucy Valentine is still searching for love----for her clients and for herself---and this time, she's about to go public with her private displays of affection.


"Exposed" by a Boston Herald reporter, Lucy is suddenly the talk of the town. Long back-story short: Even though the rest of her Valentine ancestors were blessed by Cupid with psychic abilities, Lucy's only special power lies in her ability to find things. This skill has proven quite a blessing for those who come to her matchmaking agency in search of finding their long-lost loves. Now that Lucy's secret is out, she has more new clients than she knows what to do with. But soon a certain man of mystery steals Lucy's spotlight....


No, it's not Sean Donahue, the sexy fireman-tunred-private-eye who's stolen Lucy's heart. It's a masked man in a cowboy hat, dubbed "The Lone Ranger", who's been throwing handfuls of cash across the Common. Now all of Beantown's abuzz. Can Lucy unmask the mysterious money man, track down all her clients' old flames, and turn up the heat on her love life? Absolutely, positively.....

******************************************

I really enjoy my time when I get to read what Lucy Valentine is up to in each book. She's sweet, feisty, funny and really wants to enjoy her life and love with Sean and figure out how to deal with her nutty parents who are up to. And who is this Lone Ranger throwing money in the air to the happy masses?

Next book, I hope Heather tells more of the story of Lucy's best friends in the whole world, Em and Marisol. I love their friendship and how they get along and I want to see everyone happy.

Five feisty funny sweet beans.....

3 comments:

Aurian said...

Another series and author I still have to start reading. But I really will, one day!
I like your review.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Yay, glad you gave it 5 beans! I've only read the first so I need to get busy and catch up - I'm thinking my summer reading challenge. And according to your header that's only 76 days away :D

Vickie said...

Aurian: It's a fun one, I always look forward to each one that comes out.

Mary: The series is on my must buy list. Super fun and intriguing premise. Sounds perfect for your summer reading challenge.