Summer

29 June 2009

Finders Keepers Monday

I received some very cool books last week in the mail.
I won a signed copy of THE TROUBLE WITH DEMONS - Lisa Shearin (add link when I get home) via the interview she had with BittenByBooks in May to celebrate BBB's first birthday. TROUBLE is the third in her Raine Barnes, Seeker, series. This means that I now go shopping for books one and two.....MAGIC LOST, TROUBLE FOUND & ARMED AND MAGICAL. Yeah, I really dislike book shopping... Lisa also included a signed postcard (LOVE THESE for my bookmarks) and two signed bookmarks all from the covers of her books! Lisa has a fan for life!

And from my buddy, Sue, on WW GDT Booktalk the Original, I received these as she was clearing the book decks so she could make her move go a little more smoothly and lighter of books:







No comments: