Summer

13 March 2007

Wednesday Morning-ish...

Found a follow on purse book after the deeee-lightful Sleeping With the Fishes MaryJanice Davidson. I tried reading Winter Rose Patricia A McKillip, but it didn't grab my interest. A good chickie buddy sent a box of books my way a week or so ago (which contained the above mentioned SWTF) and I found another fun one, How To Marry a Murderer Amanda Patetsky. Takes place in the early 50s. Fun fun fun already.
On tape 6 of 7, side 1 Sunshine and Shadow Earlene Fowler in the car. No significant reading lately in bedside books. It's late and the titles escape me. The books are at home and I am at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie. I posted some book reviews on my blogspot that I had previously entered into my myspace blog. Here is my blogspot address:

acr2angel.blogspot.com