Summer

23 March 2007

Finished Another....

Finished another audiobook yesterday. A quick M C Beaton Death of a Charming Man. Just love this series. I tried starting The Knocker on Death's Door Ellis Peters, but couldn't get drawn in and mailed it back to RecordedBooks with Death of a Charming Man. Started The Thirteenth Tale Diane Setterfield. It took me a bit to get into it, but I think I will like it.

I am almost done with bedside book Shakespeare's Champion Charlaine Harris and I read quite a bit today in my purse book Better Read Than Dead Victoria Laurie. I hope this author is a prolific writer as I just love her work. Funny and tense and good dialogue. My favorite for dialogue is still MaryJanice Davidson as she writes how I think and sometimes use in my outside voice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started The Thirteenth Tale three times and just couldn't get into it! Everything I hear about it is great. I always feel like such a jerk when I can't get into one of the recommended titles! Glad to hear you are liking it.

Vickie said...

Kay, I had a difficult time getting into it, then it got interesting, and now it is disturbing. I will need a cleanser book to clear my palate after this one. I feel compelled to finish. I love the narrators.