Summer

26 November 2006

OOOOOO....Almost Daily Posting....

Wowsa! Almost a daily blog.....I am already unenamoured of Queen's Play Dorothy Dunnett, so that is going back to recordedbooks later today or sometime tomorrow after my shift. It's a huge return mail container, so will likely actually have to take it inside to a mail carrier. Oh well, I have books to mail out to friends and family, two birds with one stone and all that...

So very close to being done with Bethlehem Road Murder Batya Gur and I am so very ready to start something easier on the brain to decipher. I am meandering through the last two chapters and hope to finish it this week.

Have been moseying through Laura Child Death by Darjeeling and hoping to finish it tonight or tomorrow night. Ready to move on to a new purse book as well. December is soon here and I am thinking I may be reading only holiday themed books for the month. We'll see how long that lasts. I know it won't be in the audio book department.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Holiday-themed books sounds like a fun idea. :)