Summer

26 February 2008

Having fun with all of my books....

Every once in a while, all of my books I am reading are really good. This is one of those times. Not to say that I read bad books, I don't have time for that. Life is short, read good books....
But sometimes the books are just so-so or just reasonably likeable. One will be fab, one will be good and one will be ehhhhh...or any combo thereof..it happens. This time is like book gold. I am reading STORM FRONT - Jim Butcher, the first in the Harry Dresden Files series, DROP SHOT - Harlen Coben, second in Myron Bolitar series, and listening to ONCE UPON A CURSE - E D Baker in the car. All are really good and making me want to stay in the car or on the recumbent bike or in bed for just a little while longer so I can read just a teensy few chapters more. As it happens, I am almost done with all three, so that will make me do just that, wake early or stay up later to have that time with Myron or get in some extra activity minutes with Harry, drive around the block one more time or so and see what Emma is up to.
The only issue with three super books is that there is then the choice of what to read next....

No comments: