Summer

06 February 2008

CIRCLE OF QUILTERS - Jennifer Chiaverini

This is my favorite of the Elm Creek Quilters series, so far. I loved all of the stories/chapters, some more than others. Anna and Gretchen were my favorite characters. When you want to reach in a slap a character or two or three (Gordon, Theresa, and Heidi), then the book is well written in my opinion.
And this series always makes me want to go sign up for quilting classes!! There is a quilting shop a few blocks from my house......

7 comments:

Joy said...

I think I'm going to be listening to the first in this series very soon. You have really made me curious.

BTW ~ Did you see my comment on your "Thyme" post? If you changed your mind or whatever ... it's not a problem, Vickie. Really.

Vickie said...

JOY!! I am so sorry! I cruise through my blogs and see if there are any comments and thought I'd already seen the THYME responses and apparently I did not. Email me your snail mail and I will mail it out ASAP!!!
VWinship at aol dot com

Joy said...

No need for an apology. :) It just didn't seem like you to not respond either yay or nay.

I'll e-mail you.

Vickie said...

Joy, It is packaged up and will be mailed out on Monday or Tuesday. I prefer mailing from the post office/treasure shop near where I work.
Thanks for your patience!!
-V-

Anonymous said...

Now that I have your link so easy to get to, I can' stop by often! :) How are you doing on your 365?

Vickie said...

J Kaye: I think I have been doing okay on the 360 blog. I may have skipped one day there, but I think you get credit if you blog somewhere. Not sure how that works. Or if it does...I have good intentions...
How are you doing with it??

Vickie said...

J Kaye: And very glad you can visit more often!