Summer

29 July 2007

Silver Lining for a Book-Chippie

So, I have to work an extraordinarily long day this Wednesday. I have training that starts at 0800 and lasts 'til noon. I am on swing shift that evening from 2-11. Someone do the math.....
Anyway, silver lining to this particular book-chippie: There is a book sale in our building from 11-1300 (1pm to you non-defense worker type), so I will defnitely be here for at least part of that now. Trying to be half full type chickie!!!

I am on tape 3 of 5, side 2 The Cat Who Talked to Ghosts Lilian Jackson Braun in the car. It's an older one, so it is super fun to listen to. It's George Guidall, anyway, so that's even more spiff. I am hoping to read some more in purse book The Halo Effect M J Rose this afternoon. It should be quiet here, another silver lining kind of thing for working on a Sunday. I am just about finished with bedside book Gallows View Peter Robinson as of last night's reading before the AlkaSeltzer cold meds kicked in again. Ideally, I will finish one if not all of these before end of month to make my journal extra puffy for July. I could skim, but I won't. These are all too good to cheat like that.

Found several from my wishlist for the Medical Mystery challenge on Amazon.com. May be doing some ordering in the next few minutes. I can also order a box of my BubbleYum Sugarfree Peppermint Bubblegum, a Twirly-top stovetop popcorn popper, and four or five books all at the same time. What a deal!

No comments: