Summer

06 July 2007

Finishing more....

I finished two more books. Both are challenges worthy as they are either or both medical and new to me mystery authors. BOT in the car, Michael Connelly City of Bones (new to me mystery author challenge) and Deadly Advice Roberta Isleib (new to me author and medical mystery). Both very good. Deadly Advice was recommended on the Summer Mystery Reading Challenge, those are to get folks to read new to them authors of the mystery genre. It was a fast read, smooth and sort of surprising in its ending.

I began Cross Creek Betrayal: American Girl History Mystery Kathleen Ernst and narrated by the lovely Davina Porter as my next car book. It will be super quick as it is three tapes. My next purse book is Denise Swanson Murder of a Ken and Barbie: A Scumble River Mystery. Looking forward to both.

No comments: