Summer

30 July 2007

Challenge Books...

Another challenge book was finished this morning. Just did not want to get out of bed just yet, so finished the last few pages I couldn't last night in bedside book Gallows View-The First Inspector Banks Mystery - Peter Robinson. Poor Alan Banks left London to still be a copper, but wanted more peaceful surroundings. Nuh-uh. I believe I will be looking for his next in series, A Dedicated Man.
I am on tape 4 of 5, side 1 The Cat Who Talked to Ghosts Lilian Jackson Braun in the car and I hope to finish my purse book The Halo Effect M J Rose today. Not sure what I will choose for my next purse book. The choices in my bookbag/purse: The Devil's Redhead David Corbett, Perfectly Pure and Good Frances Fyfield, and Already Dead Charlie Huston. I have already started this last one, so may just go back to it. Somehow, I was sidetracked. I think I was going on mids and wasn't sure the dialogue in Already Dead would be condusive to wakefulness. Not what is being said, just how it appears on the page. The premise is way cool. Vampire private investigator....

No comments: