Summer

25 August 2010

Wanton Wantin' Book List Wednesday

Lordy, it's been a while since I've posted anything remotely like my WWBL (my wishlist)...not like I haven't been adding to this pup, I have 8 pages or more..here are some of the latest updates:
DEATH'S EXCELLENT VACATION - anthology edited by Charlaine Harris
DRIFTNET: Rhonda McLeod Book One - Lin Anderson, forensic mystery set in Scotland
FATALLY FROSTED: Donut Shop Mystery #2 - Jessica Beck, cozy
SPARKS - Laura Bickle, UF
SACRIFICE - S J Bolton, thriller
BLACK SUN - Graham Brown, thriller
DEAD DANCING WOMEN: Emily Kincaid Mystery #1 - Elizabeth Kane Buzzelli, thriller
THE KING JAMES CONSPIRACY - Phillip DePoy, historical mystery
NAPOLEAN'S PYRAMID: Ethan Gage #1 - William Dietrich, thriller
HARD MAGIC - Laura Anne Gilman, UF
THE ARCHANGEL PROJECT - C S Harris, thriller

No comments: