Summer

29 August 2010

Mini Interview with Ann Aguirre


Ann Aguirre has a contest on her blog for her upcoming new release, KILLBOX. It's her latest in the Sirantha Jax series. As part of the fun, she said we could do a mini-interview with her to add points to our chances for the drawing. So I emailed her my questions and here are her answers:

Ann, thank you for doing the mini-interviews as a way to be entered for your contest.





My five questions:

1. Do you have any favorite quotes or quotable people?

Ann: Every beginning is a consequence--every beginning ends some thing. ~Paul Valery

"Everything changes, nothing remains without change." Buddha (Hindu Prince Guatama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563 - 483 BC


2. Do you have any calendars that you get each year?

Ann: I only use the Google calendar, actually.

3. Would you want to be immortal?

Ann: Nope. It would be too sad seeing my loved ones die around me.


4. Do you have any favorite TV shows or movies?

Ann: Oh, tons! Supernatural, Bones, Leverage, White Collar,
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Fringe, Justified, Castle...just to name a few.


5. Do you have any hobbies that relax you after a day of writing, or do you need that kind of relaxation?

Ann: I love to read, and as you can see above, I enjoy TV too. Movies, music, and video games are my chief interests, apart from books.



No comments: