Summer

22 February 2009

Contest at Amberkatze's blog...interview with Mario Acevedo


Amberkatze has another interview and contest. This week it's all about Mario Acevedo, author of the Felix Gomez series. Felix is a vampire PI who resides in Denver.
I have read the first two in the series, NYMPHOS OF ROCKY FLATS and X-RATED BLOODSUCKERS and luh-huved them. I have #3 UNDEAD KAMA SUTRA on Mt Git'r'Read. I soooo would love to win soon to be released #4. And the winner gets an infamous Devil Duck....Oh boy!
The contest is open until next Sunday, 1 March.

4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hope you win, Vickie!

Vickie said...

Mary: Thank you! Me, too!

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

Did I already tell you he's going to be in Beaverton at a singing with Mark henry, Cherie Priest and Caitlin Kittredge?

Vickie said...

Jenna: I hope you go! That would be a SWEET one.