Summer

06 October 2007

More Reading Time, Gotta Like It

Thank goodness for a crazy work schedule. It is now allowing me to finish books in record time. I read and finished Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even - Julie Kenner and immediately started The Tunnels - Michelle Gagnon. I finished that the next night and am now reading Grave Surprise - Charlaine Harris. I should finish that tomorrow and will start one of three or four in my backpack.

I really enjoyed The Tunnels. It was a humdinger thrill ride and I emailed Michelle to that effect. And she emailed a reply!! Love hearing from authors I admire. This is her first novel and I can't wait for more of the series and more of any stand alone she will write.

Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even was a fun YA book. I love vampire books, especially the wonderfully written vampire books. I like Julie Kenner when she writes her vampire or other paranormal books. Loved Carpe Demon: Adventures of a Demon Hunting Soccer Mom. Couldn't get too fired up about her The Givenchy Code, but will definitely read the rest of the Carpe Demon series and the Good Ghouls' series.

No comments: