Summer

01 October 2007

And One More for September

Able to add one more to the September section in my book journal. I finished Shadow Man - Cody McFadyen yesterday and what a humdiner. It's well written and grabbed my attention quickly and caused bad dreams. Can't get much better than that. I will now be on the lookout for #2 in the series, Face of Death.
I started Wicked Women Whodunnit (Whodunnit? Honey, Who Hasn't?) first story is by MaryJanice Davidson and good. Ready to start the second story when I get home in a few hours. That's the bedside book.
My next purse book was found at the grocery store, because hey, who doesn't browse the books while on the search for broccoli or hot dog buns? Anyway, Good Ghoul's Guide to Getting Even - Julie Kenner was stacked on the shelf with the other Halloween books and, as it is on my shopping list and it is October and Our Lady of the Books Pamala is having Creepfest this month, I decided this would be first up for the Halloween reads.

No comments: