Summer

18 October 2011

Jaye Wells Has Declared October is International Urban Fantasy Month!!!



Huzzah!! Jaye Wells has declared that October is International Urban Fantasy Month!!! One can write a love letter to UF or an ode or why one loves UF on their blog. Or you can go to Jaye's websitehttp://jayewells.com/2011/10/18/urban-fantasy-month-contest/ and let her know in the comments.

There are fabu prizes out the ying-yang, of course. A buncha buncha books from various and sundry UF authors.

So get thee over there and make your UF mark.


************************************


My love letter to UF:

I cannot think how long it's been that I have enjoyed the many flavors of Urban Fantasy. Some of it is grim, some humorous, main characters are vampire, shifter, witch, wizard or just plain ol' have a calling that is a legacy of ass-kicking.

One day I will have to make a list of authors and books of all of the Urban Fantasy I have read and loved.

Authors from the top of my cranium:












4 comments:

Aurian said...

I've read this yesterday, totally going to join in the hope to win! What an awesome give away!

Vickie said...

Aurian: I know! I hope one of us wins. Or both!

Imzadi Dragonfly said...

I have to remember to do this tonight. I came home and slept for two hours last night. Thanks for the reminder. Good Luck!

Vickie said...

Jenna: It's a must, cuz you can't win if you don't play! = )