Summer

15 June 2009

SERPENT GATE - Michael McGarrity, narr George Guidall

SERPENT GATE is the third in this series. Kevin Kerney is called in to investigate an art theft at the Governor's office in Santa Fe and the murder of the curator in charge of the collection. Kearney is currently investigating the killing of a small town not much loved police officer not far down the road, so he investigates all.
Kearney keeps his cool under the scrutiny of the governor of New Mexico and the cops who feel passed over when Kerney is selected to head up the art theft investigation. I think that's what I admire about the Kerney and I like how McGarrity writes the various characters.
George Guidall is the perfect narrator for the series. I plan to listen to this whole series and hopefully in order...

Five 'I do love this series' beans......


No comments: