Summer

29 April 2008

FINDING YOUR MOJO - Stephanie Bond

FINDING YOUR MOJO is a good, if a teensy bit heavy on co-ink-e-dink. However, I do know that life can be (and often is) heavy on co-ink-e-dink, so I let it slide. I like the characters and the magic that is Mojo, small town Louisiana. Very cool follow up to the first in the series, IN DEEP VOODOO, which introduced us to Gloria, the main character in FINDING...
Gloria is a lawyer moving to Mojo from New Orleans once the hectic pace starts to play havoc with the Meniere's Disease ( vertigo) she suffers. She begins her practice, meets a long lost love from her days before being placed in witness protection program. Said long lost love is the new sheriff in town. From New Jersey to Mojo, Louisiana....see?? Co-ink-e-dinks out the wahzoo! Well, okay, one co-ink-e-dink.
Even with all that, a very fun book to read and mine is not for trade. It's autographed by the author to me for sponsoring her in a book related event she ran a gazillion miles for. Maybe not a gazillion, but it would have felt that way to me if I'd run.

Four Coffee Beans


2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Ooh, a rating scale I can totally relate to, LOL!

Vickie said...

Mary: YAY! I am ay-dict-ted...