Summer

11 June 2007

Progress...

Reading right along for the month of June. I finished A Vision of Murder: An Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye Mystery Victoria Laurie this morning when I had a trouble going back to sleep after being awakened from the house being too warm. Went downstairs to take a look-see and found the thermostat set at 76 degrees. We don't even set it like that in the winter! I cranked it down a bit and then back to bed and read until I was schleepy again.
Anyway, A Vision of Murder is a good addition to this fun cozy series. Abby Cooper is a professional psychic and finds herself solving mysteries. I believe this is the third in the series I've read and will be glad to read more of the series as well as anything else Ms Laurie releases.
I started Mum's the Word: A Flower Shop Mystery Kate Collins this morning. This is another pretty good cozy series. I've read a couple of others and a friend sent me three more from the series. I've promised some in a trade with another friend, so I figured to get a start on them now. Nice quick reads and very nice to read at night for restful mind soothing storyline.
I am on tape 6 of 12, side 2 Darwin's Radio Greg Bear in the car and chapter 8 in purse book Blindsighted Karin Slaughter. All very good and I look forward to being in the car to listen and making the commute not so bad and having time to read in my purse book.

No comments: