Summer

02 May 2007

April Book Journal Entries

We're Just Like You, Only Prettier: Confessions of a Tarnished Southern Belle - Celia Rivenbark, BOT, omigod snort laugh funny!!! I emailed her with my thanks for writing as she does and she emailed me a response!

Aunt Dimity and the Duke - Nancy Atherton, HB, A wonderful cozy series and good book even though Aunt Dimity really wasn't in this one much

Dead Beat - Jim Butcher, pbk, #7 in the Harry Dresden series. My first and definitely not the last

Hidden Prey - John Sandford, BOT, I think this series has run it's course for me

Reunion in Death - JD Robb, pbk, Don't mess with Eve Dallas, what a humdinger series

The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires - Katie MacAlister, pbk, Whoo-heee, what a ride!!!

Acts of Violets - Kate Collins, pbk, good series, especially the flower shop premises

What the Dead Know - Laura Lippman, BOCD, WOW!!! Thanks to Sarah Stewart Taylor for recommending this book!!!

5 books and 3 audiobooks this month, makes 37 for the year.

No comments: