Summer

31 March 2007

Well, Since It's End of the Month....

Books I Read in March (and some comments, cuz I gotta)

Hermit of Eyton Forest Ellis Peters, BOT. Lost my concentration, but finished and I love Ellis Peters!
Who Let That Killer in the House? Patricia Sprinkle, pbk. Getting more of this author and series!!!
I, Richard Elizabeth George, HB. Good short stories and I just love this amazing author
Sleeping With the Fishes MaryJanice Davidson, pbk, Yummy-Funny-GOOD
Sunshine and Shadow Earlene Fowler, BOT, good story-good series
How To Marry a Murderer Amanda Matetsky, pbk, good-but distracting use of parentheses to a teense extreme
A Charmed Death Madelyn Alt, pbk, This was good-looks to be a good series
Death of a Charming Man M C Beaton, BOT, such a good series
Better Read Than Dead Victoria Laurie, pbk, I just love this series
Shakespeare's Champion Charlaine Harris, pbk, I just love this author and this is such a goooood series!
High Heels are Murder Elaine Viets, pbk, funny well written 'other' series. This is my first of the mystery-shopper series and won't be my last (I finished today in time to make the March list)

BOTs I gave up on:
The Thirteenth Tale Diane Setterfield, just depressed the crap out of me
The Holy Thief Ellis Peters, too many medievals in a row I guess....
Dark Demon Christine Feehan, just yucky




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree - we must have been separated at birth.

Happy Reading!