Summer

26 March 2007

Banner Reading Days for Me

Very good reading days for me the last two or so...I finished Better Read than Dead Victoria Laurie last night and I finished Shakespeare's Champion Charlaine Harris today when I woke from my nap. Both outstanding books in my own opinion. Well written and enjoyable each in their own right. I haven't really started anything yet to replace them as purse book or bedside book. I do have Aunt Dimity and the Duke Nancy Atherton for bedside possibility and I sort of started High Heels are Murder Elaine Viets. It's a Mystery Shopper mystery. I've not read anything from this series yet, but I enjoy the Dead End Job series. Gotta say that cozies are the way to go for me while on mid shifts.
I have a visit planned to my favorite mystery bookstore in Boulder, 'High Crimes', this break. I have two signed books I must pick up and then browse for some Larry J Hillhouse and something from Mo Hayder. I am about ready to read something in the non-cozy and those would fit the yen.

No comments: