Summer

19 December 2011

Books in the House Monday - 19 Dec 2011



Only three this week from a couple of trips to B&N to get Lady K's book for her classroom's book exchange for the holiday party and then a trip the next day as I found I had some coupons in my purse...must use copons....


A SHEETCAKE NAMED DESIRE: A Piece of Cake Mystery #1 - Jacklyn Brady, cozy, MPB


NAPOLEAN'S PYRAMIDS: An Ethan Gage Novel #1 - William Dietrich, historic adventure thriller, MPB


MOON OVER SOHO: Peter Grant Novel #2 - Ben Aaronovitch, UF, MPB

5 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Piece of cake mystery? Sign me up!

Aurian said...

I am curious about that cake cozy! I do have a weakness for food - cozy's.

Vickie said...

Mary: *grin* I'm starting this one tonight.

Aurian: I love food cozies, too, especially when recipes are included in the back.

Becky LeJeune said...

<3 I love Ben Aaronovitch

Vickie said...

Becky: *grin* I know you do. You turned me onto him, thank you very much.