Summer

13 June 2010

Books in the House - Monday 14 June 2010

Another nice sweet bennie from my visit to Dad's last week...BOOKS!!!
ONE SHOT: A Reacher Novel #9 - Lee Child, MPB, suspense
SECOND SHOT: A Charlie Fox Thriller #6 - Zoe Sharp, MPB, thriller
BLACK OUT - Lisa Unger, MPB, suspense
TRAGEDY AT LAW - Cyril Hare, MPB, suspense
BAD LUCK AND TROUBLE: A Reacher Novel - Lee Child, MPB, suspense
HEARTSICK: A Gretchen Lowell Book One - Chelsea Cain, MPB, thriller
A FAINT COLD FEAR - Karin Slaughter, MPB, thriller

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Vickie, glad you back and look at all the books! Missed you!

Unknown said...

Yippy! Vickie's home! I like the redecorating you did here. Looks very springy/summery.

Vickie said...

Sherri:Thanks! I missed my online buds, too.

Jenna: *grin* and thank you. I love this new look, too.