Summer

15 December 2008

Lady K Skating for the First Time

There's a great shopping center near our house and they have set up a mini skating rink in the center of the place. Before Friday night, Lady K had never been on skates and has been begging to give it a try. She had a great time. I wanted her to try the double blades, but they were out of them. So she gave the single blades a go.....She's seen 'Max and Ruby' skate on TV and doesn't think she needs lessons....we're currently in negotiations....
Here she comes...

And there she goes....

5 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Oh, how sweet. I have wonderful memories of ice skating in the winter. We had a lot of outdoor rinks in my hometown.

Unknown said...

Wow look at her go, she looks adorable :-)

Sherri said...

Lady K looks great on skates! I remember the girls learning how to skate-how much fun we all had! Congrats to Lady K!

Literary Feline said...

How fun! She looks like she's having fun out there on the ice. :-)

Anonymous said...

She makes me want to go skating. I'm trying to remember how old I was last time I went ice skating. I'm pretty sure my age was in the single digits. Maybe Lady K can re-teach me?