Summer

25 November 2008

Lady K and I at the Movies....Madagascar 2...You Do Gotta Move It, Move It!

Lady K and I went to see this today. O..M..G! Mindless, excellent FUN! Love the penguins, absolutely adore King Julien, as portrayed again by Sacha Baron Cohen. There is a funny luh-huv scene between Gloria, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Moto Moto (so sweet you gotta say it twice), as played quite huskily by will.i.am.
Don't get too wrapped up in a story, there is one, but it's practically superfluous to the characters. We will definitely be getting this on DVD and would probably go see it again at the show.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Vickie, so glad you and Lady K enjoyed the movie! I saw the previews the other day and they made me laugh. I loved the first Madagascar!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Vickie said...

Sherri: Thank you, you and yours as well! I will be down in Colorado Springs working, but the crew is having a meal catered in. We just bring in the sides. After all these years active duty Air Force and gov't contractor, I am used to holiday detail.