Summer

12 December 2007

So very close!!!

I am sooooo close to finishing two books, The Archer's Tale - Bernard Cornwell, audiobook in the car and Slay Bells - Kate Kingsbury, my current purse book. I have 30 more pages in the purse book and I am on the last side of The Archer's Tale. I have Innocent Traitor - Alison Weir, Dexter in the Dark - Jeff Lindsay, Fluke - Christopher Moore, Circle of Quilters - Jennifer Chiaverini, The Doll's Christmas - Tasha Tudor, and Bubbles All the Way - Sarah Strohmeyer to choose from.
Okay, just read the synopsis of Bubbles All the Way and it takes place at Christmas time....choices made....The Doll's Christmas as it is only one tape and can be finished by tomorrow, I think, and then Bubbles All the Way!! I can keep with my holiday themed books only in month of December even in the car.

No comments: