Summer

03 November 2006

Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear is WONDERFUL!!

Maisie Dobbs is a great book. Granted, this is only my own opinion, but I am keeping this book and getting the rest of the series. I seldom if ever keep books. I read and move on, give them to the used bookstore for trade for more books or to Goodwill for tax receipts. Won't do that with this one. Plan to get the series for my sister if she doesn't already have it. ,......note to self....must email or call sister......
Now moving on to Elaine Viets Just Murdered, A Dead End Job Mystery. A nice little cozy and will be a quick read. Must remember to pack another book in purse just in case......

2 comments:

Joy said...

I think I remember reading good reviews about Maisie Dobbs. Hmmmm...maybe I'll look into this one as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this one!