Summer

19 July 2006

Okay, here goes....my first blog for books. I am currently reading or listening to three books. This is fairly common for me. I have an audio book in the car for my 50 mile RT daily commute. Currently have 'The Frog Princess' by E. D. Baker. Wonderful fairy tale/chick lit book. I have a book at my bedside at all times and that one is 'Eva Moves the Furniture' by Margot Livesey. Another wonderful book and I wish I could stay awake longer to read it or get up earlier. I have a 'purse book' at all times as well. I could not finish 'Bite' a compilation of vampire stories that did not really hold my interest. So, this morning, I traded it for 'The Royal Treatment' by MaryJanice Davidson. She's written a vampire series that I truly enjoy and thought I'd give one of her chick lit books a shot. More on that one when I get into it. Time to go to an appt and I hope to work on this every day. I love books and hope to get over my shyness to write a children's book one day.
-V-

2 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

Vickie! Very cool! I'm having a blast with my book blog - hope you have fun too!

Can I put a link to your blog on mine?

Joy said...

Hooray!!! So glad to see you here Vickie. :)

Same question as Suzi...can I add you to my links?